7 STRATEGIES TO HELP YOUR NEW LEADER THRIVE.
Did you know that nearly half of external hires fail to make it to 18 months?
It costs you up to 10x salary not to mention damage to your brand reputation & morale.
As their boss, you critically influence their ability to be successful and achieve full performance. The stakes are high for you, the leader and the organization.
WHEN A LEADER FAILS:
• Performance and engagement plummet by 15% and 20% respectively
• You get stuck straddling multiple roles
• Your strategic priorities get delayed or drawn-out
BUT, WHEN A LEADER SUCCEEDS:
• Attrition decreases by 13%
• You get to focus on your most critical work
• You increase the likelihood of meeting your 3-year performance goals by 90%
Successful leaders understand that onboarding is not enough. They defy the odds by using proven strategies and tools to boost and accelerate performance in critical early days. You can create the conditions for high-performance with these proven strategies.
Pro-actively address transition speed bumps.
Identify hidden influencers to success.
Negotiate & clarify expectations.
Demystify how to best work with you
Invest in performance early
Grow future performance with feedforward
Flex to meet evolving work conditions
Are you prepared to create a foundation for high-performance? Learn how. Download my free starter guide.